SERVPRO’s Mold Testing & Detection Equipment
SERVPRO of Dallas Love has seen it all. And we mean that, literally.
From flooding to fire damage, we are uniquely qualified to handle any type of restoration job. When the need for mold testing comes up, our team knows exactly what needs to be done and how to do it quickly and efficiently.
Mold testing is one of those services that can really make or break a claim you’re trying to file with an Insurance company after a devastating loss like water damage or fire. By having SERVPRO perform infrared tests on your home or business following a loss, not only are you protecting yourself from being denied by the insurance company but you’re also proving to them that you aren’t trying to “cheat the system” after a loss.
Why is Mold Testing Important?
There are many reasons why having SERVPRO perform mold testing in your home or commercial space.
Here are just a few:
- Mold can grow anywhere in less than 48 hours if conditions are right.
- Mold testing will confirm the presence of mold.
- Mold testing allows for a thorough job estimate.
- Mold testing is the only way to tell if an area is completely clean from mold.
- Mold testing is a requirement for most insurance companies.
SERVPRO uses moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters to measure the extent of moisture saturation to test your home or business. In addition, we’ll also test for other conditions that could cause a problem such as moisture and humidity levels.
Trust SERVPRO to be your best choice for Dallas Mold Remediation.